Entries Close 17th November 2022
Judge: Dianne Marks
All alpacas to be penned by 9am - judging to commence 9.30am.
This show is run under the Rules and Regulations of the AANZ.
Conditions of entry:
1. All alpacas must belong to a clear TB herd where whole herd testing is performed in accordance with the AANZ Voluntary TB Scheme and either:
a. The herd they come from has a current valid (clear) TB whole herd
certificate and is situated outside any Declared Movement Control Area for cattle and deer as defined and mapped by the Animal Health Board or;
b. The herd they come from has a current valid (clear) TB whole herd
certificate and they are situated within any Declared Movement Control Area for cattle and deer as defined and mapped by the Animal Health Board and the specified alpacas attending the show have been tested clear of TB within 60 days of the show.
2. The exhibitor is the owner(s) listed on the alpaca registration certificate. In the case of a registered lease, the leaser is deemed the owner.
3. The age of the alpaca is the age on the day of the show.
4. All exhibitors or handlers must place their animals in the pens allotted by the convener. Placement of show animals in 'trade pens' can only be done with the permission of the Chief Steward.
5. No animal shall be removed from the show prior to the grand parade without permission of the Chief Steward.
6. Dress code: Black and White. No logos, other than the official AANZ logo to be visible on the clothes. Handlers shall be neatly attired and well groomed. Exhibitors shall wear black pants or skirt/dress, AANZ shirt with AANZ logo or plain white shirt, AANZ jacket or plain black jacket. Black close toed footwear must be worn in the ring. Black tailored shorts may be worn in summer shows.
For more information Contact Gordon Baird email@example.com
Judge: Adrienne Clark
For more information contact Anne Rogers firstname.lastname@example.org 03 3128151, 027 4571707